The following information is needed by Children of Our Savior Preschool to process your application for admittance.
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL REQUIRED ADMISSION ITEMS.
- Monthly Group Tours: Monthly tours are usually scheduled on Thursday mornings at 8:30am, during the months of September through May. Temporarily we have a video tour until we are allowed visitors on campus because of Covid-19 restrictions. Here is the tour: https://youtu.be/zPlAhdLVekc
- Please call the preschool 310-215-3166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list of people touring.
- Application Form: After taking a tour you will be given an application and enrollment packet, complete and return the application to the Children of Our Savior Preschool office with the non-refundable Enrollment Fee ($175 per family). Tours are held once a month. Please call the preschool office today to join one of our tours! Turning in an application does not guarantee a space.
- Application link above.
- Financial Agreement: Complete and return the Financial Agreement (above).
- Completed Packet of State Paperwork: These forms are required by the state. The Physician’s Report needs to be signed by your doctor and is due before your start date. All forms are due before you can attend.
- Physician’s Report
- Identification and Emergency Information
- Child’s Pre-admission Health History
- Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment
- Notification of Parents’ Rights
- Personal Rights
- Parent Volunteer
- Copy of Immunization Record: This copy can be the yellow CA Immunization Card or a report from your doctor. All immunizations should be up-to-date before school starts.
- Acceptance to the preschool: If space is available and all necessary paperwork is turned in, the director will place your child on a classroom list. You will receive a letter of acceptance in the mail.